Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Do angels wear underwear?

I just finished another drawing of a Christmas angel, making a trio of musical angels.  While I was drawing, I somehow got to worrying about the clothed/unclothed aspect of my angels, whose robes seem to be transparent.  I started wondering, "Is this angel nude?  Is that OK?  Do angels wear underwear?  (Charlie's Angels and Victoria's Secret types aside.)  Should my angels look more dressed?  Can't there be some kind of special underwear for angels?"  So, that's what I decided.  They're my angels, so I'm saying they wear special angel underwear that covers strategic areas and are therefore not nude.  And they wear those light transparent gowns so their flying is not impeded by heavy stuff.  Now you know.




Please visit my website:  deborahdendler.com
and my"Like" my FB page:  www.facebook.com/DeborahDendlerSculpture


No comments:

Post a Comment